September 25, 2013

JESS AND PAUL (AMERICAN) WEDDING

It was a lovely Sunday, blue sky, birds singing and everyone busy in the house getting ready for the big day! Such a pleasure to meet up a wonderful family of 4 sons (including Paul) and 1 daughter plus 2 daughters in law. The father Carlos is from El Salvador and the mother Wendy the most adorable lady. We were ready !





We arrived 2 hours earlier in the church, so I had time to sneak pictures of the bride and the groom getting ready. The church was deliciouly decorated with colorful flowers (Thanks Wendy!!) and the guests finally started to show up. When I saw Jess dressing with this beautiful pure white dress I started to be trully emotional. During the ceremony I cried few times, this is a wedding of friends, not those weddings you are invited by people you never seen in your life but are your parents best friends... You know what I mean? This is the union of two beautiful souls, my great friends, my beloved ones.
What cracked me up was the fact that they both were barefoot in the ceremony... great job guys! So you didn't have to care about buying new shoes ;)


The wedding reception was in a Old Farm, where actually I'm working right now. The doors were huge and heavy, you could find deer and moose heads all over the walls, very wild place! I LOVE IT! Anything out of fancy that you actually can relate to the couple who getting married is the perfect combination.
Now some peeks of the reception...





These guys played reggae soooo well, I mean, with all the positive vibrations, we jumped and jumped and jumped and didn't want to leave the place :)

It was a day full of happiness, love, joy, harmony, light. I fell blessed for being part of this special day.
Deep in my heart, I wish you Jess and Paul all the best wishes in this new cicle in your life. I'm pretty sure you guys will live happily forever together 
Much love xx Marta

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's in your mind? Express yourself :)