October 29, 2013

SHELTER COVE BEACH

Traveling and working at the same time is appreciated because you get to be involved with the locals in a deeper level, you get to live the real thing, you go to places that neither internet or travel guides can ever tell you about. But at the same time you don't have so much free time than when you are just traveling. That's the reason why I'm not posting often in the blog.

All my life I lived nearby the beach so I started being a bit homesick and think how amazing are the waves sound and the ocean breeze so we went to see the sunset in the beach!! Not those South California beaches we are used to see on TV but I had a great time. I'm so grateful K and S came across to my life, they been real brother and sister and we feel we were adopted by them and the other family members I will post about in the near future.

Cars are allowed inside the beach! 





Introducing K and S, my american brother and sister  


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's in your mind? Express yourself :)