November 27, 2013

IT'S FALL IN CALIFORNIA

I wish it was Summer though :) Sunny days and damn cold nights around here. No, I'm not in the very South of California which is hot every single day in the year. And now that we are done with work we started planning our final trip before heading back to Portugal for Christmas and guess what? Seqoia and Yosimite National Parks are gonna be closed due to bad weather!! This means we gotta find a Plan B and perhaps Plan C and D. We thought about San Francisco, LA and San Diego, but cities only? Doesn't sound much fun. So we came out with the idea of renting a car and drive the highway 1 and stop in Santa Cruz, Monterey, Cambria, Santa Barbara and Venice Beach.

This is Highway 1 or Big Sur that I'm talking about. Please God of Weather, if I ever go to this place I'd love to have a sunny and warm day like this picture above. Thanks for that.



Exciting news! My friend Jenn from Maine (my co-worker and great friend, we met when I lived in Maine back in 2009) is coming to visit me YYYYYEEEAAAHHHH! I'm over the moon and we don't care we don't have a plan, just wanna explore California together :D

Tomorrow is gonna be Thanks Giving and Black Friday the day after. Two things we don't have in Portugal. Thanks Giving is all about food and family reunited which is not a big deal if your family is not nearby. Black Friday is a extra super consumist day, where stores are making crazy discounts of 50% or even 90% off, can you imagine how crowded and madness will be? I'm not interested in taking part, I mean, to buy stuff, but I wanna be there, wanna see how works.

Gonna leave with some Inspiring and colorful Fall Pics, my fave season. Grateful for being here and watch the orange, red, yellow all around, it's so pretty!





No comments:

Post a Comment

What's in your mind? Express yourself :)