February 25, 2014

CHALLENGE - TAKE ONE THEMED PICTURE PER DAY *WEEK THREE*

Shame on me. While in Lisbon completly forgot about this challenge and I was doing pretty good, taking one picture per day. Today I took 5 pictures for the challenge, just because I don't want to give up and I simply adore taking pictures.

 Day 17 - What's in your bag? I just bought my Boom Festival Ticket and the seller kindly gave me many Boom Postcards and Stickers (theme: feminine) and I've been giving them away to my friends just because they are so inspiring and pretty.



 Day 18 - Bed. Why the heck I didn't take out the water bottle and the box from the table before taking this picture? 

 Day 19 - Childhood. All my childwood and my current life is full of beach episodes. I remember when I was 7 years old, me, my cousins and neighbours used to go to the beach barefoot together, singing in the way. Also ringing people's bells and running away. haha. 

 Day 20 - Favorite Thing. Not easy at all to choose only one thing. I didn't want to pick up a material thing since experiences, feelings and moments are more important so I choose LOVE. 

 Day 21 - Promises. This is the symbol of the Municipaly of Loulé. I took the picture to represent the politians in Portugal that promise good things for the future of Portugal and never keep their promises. 

 Day 22 - Fruit. Oranges because it's the harvest right now here in South Portugal. My friends are always giving them away so my breakfast in the past month includes a fresh orange juice.

Day 23 - Night. Candles give a magical touch to the darkness and India takes a huge part of my heart.

Iam way more satisfied with the pictures of this week so I guess I did some progress. Even though I cheated and took 5 pics in one day. Oh well, no excuses right? ;) What do you think? Be honest!

2 comments:

  1. Love the idea behind this challenge. I'd participate but I take hundreds of photos every day for work ;p Hmmm... still love a challenge, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah I also love to challenge myself, that's the main reason I accepted this. But won't take part of this month... for a change? I understand you are all day long taking pics of your products might be exausting. In the end of the day you don't wanna talk about photography! haha

      Delete

What's in your mind? Express yourself :)