February 18, 2014

VINTAGE TILES IN QUARTEIRA (ALGARVE, PORTUGAL)

Today I felt like a tourist in my own hometown: it was a sunny day, took my camera, Ricky and here we go!
I love traditional things and tiles are magical. Quarteira is filled with tile houses, mostly are hand painted. Some looked mandala inspired. And together with the tiles, the doors, the door number, a window.





 Isn't this the loveliest house? I wish I could buy it and turn it into my dream Hostel :)












Do you like tiles? Do you see them often around? I actually noticed them after my travels... Sometimes you gotta leave for months and come back to see the details around you.

1 comment:

  1. Love those tiles. I have a minor tile/old building obsession, love photographing them when I travel :)

    ReplyDelete

What's in your mind? Express yourself :)