March 13, 2014

HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY SHANTI FREE BIRD

:: Photo Source :: I could eat a cupcake right now, yummie!

Can't believe how time flew by, it's been one year since I have this blog. And even though I have other blogs, this is the only one that survived, I guess it's because I focus in few themes I really adore: Arts, Travels, Vintage and then my personal life with the aim to inspire you.

How incredible is a blog starting on 13/03/2013? If anyone understands about numberology please let me know the meaning.

I remember I started this blog because during my Central America Trip, many friends asked me tips about where to go, where to eat, where to sleep and I was sick of typing the same thing over and over again so I started this blog with the name Fincabout (Think About) in other to everyone who wanted travel tips to read. You can read the very first blog post here. But I enjoyed so much the World of Blogs that I started to update more often and writing about different subjects. I felt I was improving my photography skills, practicing my written english and being a journalist (my ex-dream job). Right now blogging is one of my favorite hobbies. And the good new, I'm still happy about the blog and have many future blog posts in mind!


I don't have a huge audience but I'm enjoying  the interaction between bloggers, to meet bloggers I talk in a regular basis and I consider my friends.Still, I feel the blog is growing and I'm happy about it.

Last but not least, want to thank all the people out there who are supporting me, without you I wouldn't carry on. It's pretty hard for me to continue a project like this, I always start full on energy, super excited and then I end up giving up. Silly Marta.
I really appreciate all your comments here and on Facebook giving compliments to my writting and patient. Also I love when find a friend or a stranger in the street and they congratulate me about Shanti Free Bird.

Grateful for all the love, my heart is full.

Now, let's celebrate this correctly. No, no parties. I will celebrate starting my Morocco journey tomorrow and I promise I will host a give away with some cool product from Morocco!! Yes, all of you who lives on Earth can participate. And the coolest thing is that I will send the giveaway directly from Morocco. Moroccan Stamps for real :) Stay tuned.  

7 comments:

  1. Parabéns querida! Que seja o primeiro de muitos :) e eu estarei cá para comemorar contigo :) *

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada Catarina linda! Também o espero, estou a adorar poder partilhar com outras pessoas aquilo que sei e que me vai na alma e coração. beijinhos :)

      Delete
  2. Awww, Happy Blogiversary !!!

    I am all for the Quality // quantity, Best Regards :-)

    PS: yes also for the yummie cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Monika! I'm gonna adopt the word Blogiversary hehe

      Delete
    2. :} :} hehe (Blogiversary, Blogversary, etc)

      Delete
  3. Jealous of your Morocco journey. Congrats on year one! I love blogging and may never stop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear Van! You better not stop, your blog is one of my faves :) Come join us, Morocco is awesome, delicious food also!

      Delete

What's in your mind? Express yourself :)