July 31, 2014

SHANTI FAVORITES #5

I'm so happy I came across this blog! Amy is a free spirit who writes pretty words and takes the most inspiring pictures. If you are a mom (or not) I highly recommend to read this interview by Amy about her lovely child Naia.

I've been in the hunt for a military backpack for a while now. It's high quality, ideal medium space inside with tons of pockets to keep you organized. 

Look at these Catherinholm enamelware, the colors make me smile!

I know it's still a tabu subject but if you research about the advantages of cannabis you will be impressed. Like anything in the World cannot take excessive doses but with moderation is pretty good for health, healing, environment.

This thrift shop entrance is so lovely. I'm falling for pastel colors this Summer, I even thought about dye my hair pastel pink :) Found here, don't know the image source. If you know the address of this shop please let me know! I wish I could interview the owner for the Small Business Love series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's in your mind? Express yourself :)